The T8V is an affordable, professional 2-way powered studio monitor with an 8 woofer and ADAM Audio’s latest addition to the T Series. Designed around the same technology, features and build quality as its smaller siblings, the T8V provides best-in-class characteristics and sound performance.
The T8V impresses with a multitude of features that bring real benefits to the user: The U-ART tweeter’s 4:1 velocity transfer ratio, in combination with the new Class D amplifiers’ high dynamic range, yield respective max. peak SPL of 118 dB per pair. The tweeter, which extends up to 25 kHz, works as a team with the HPS Waveguide. This allows an optimal radiation of the high frequencies, which means the advantage of a more controlled, larger usable sweet spot during monitoring. With a bass extension down to 33 Hz, the T8V is especially suitable for users who produce bass-heavy music.
The T8V is the perfect studio speaker for those who have always wanted to work with an 8“ monitor from ADAM Audio, but where budgets have been insufficient.
- U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- Allows longer operation with fewer signs of fatigue
- Their breakup is prevented by the folded diaphragms, distortions are effectively reduced to a minimum
- Advanced dynamic range due to acoustically effective diaphragm surface that is 2.5 times bigger (compared to a classic tweeter according to the piston principle)
- The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- Direct, fast response in the high-range even with complex transients
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Makes dispersion more consistent and imaging more stable over a wider area
- Reduction of early reflections on the surfaces of, e.g. mixing consoles, desks, etc.
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Excellent transient response even at high sound levels without breakup of the diaphragm
- Vertical 2-way system with 8” woofer
- High resolution of the stereo image
- Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port
- Bass reproduction with very low compression
- Linear frequency response of 33 Hz to 25 kHz
- Unbiased reproduction in a wide frequency band
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 118 dB
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Smooth frequency response without interferences between the drivers in the critical mid-range
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Allows optimal adaptation to acoustically difficult listening environments or individual preferences
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Reduction of unwanted reflections on the cabinets