Akai APC40 MK II Performance DJ Controller Interface With MPC Beats Software Pack Overview:
Get essential hands-on control over Ableton Live with an Akai Professional APC40 MKII controller interface. This USB-powered Ableton Live controller serves up 40 clip-launch controls arranged into a 5 x 8 matrix that’s perfect for live performance or remixing. You also get a set of nine low-profile sliders offering control over volume, pan, and other major functions. A handy set of soft buttons gives you easy access to controls you need often, and the plug-and-play Ableton integration makes the Akai APC40 MKII controller intuitive enough for studio and stage.
Control with the ease you need
Designed specifically to work with Ableton Live, you will enjoy plug-and-play setup for creation, recording, and shows. Simply plug it into your computer and launch Ableton – whether you’re an experienced electronic musician or a novice to the concept, the compact design, natural workflow, and seamless 1-to-1 integration mean you’ll be making music with Ableton and the APC40 MKII controller in no time.
New features make performing and recording easier than ever
The APC 40 MKII is the easy choice for your next Ableton Live controller because Akai Professional focused the APC 40 MKII design to pick up where the original left off. You get more control in a lower profile format and new features such as dedicated track arm and time division buttons for each track, and classic performance and recording necessities with a metronome and a crossfader.
Perfect portability for producers and performers
The APC40 MKII’s compact design makes it perfect for mobile performers and studio producers alike. Set up your scenes and set list at home, throw it in your backpack along with your laptop and you’re ready for the gig. USB power means you’ll never forget a power supply and with the plug-and-play integration you’ll be set up and ready to perform in seconds.
Akai APC40 Features:
- An updated version of the flagship APC40 Ableton Live controller
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live with visual feedback
- Revised knob layout with inline controls offers a smarter workflow
- Lighter, slimmer, and USB-powered for maximum portability
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR, SONiVOX Twist, and more.
Akai APC40 Specifications:
- Number of Performance Pads: 40
- Number of Encoders/Pots: 18
- Number of Sliders/Faders: 8 channel faders, 1 master fader
- System Requirements Mac: Intel Mac with OS X 10.5 or later
- System Requirements PC: Multicore Processor, 2 GB RAM, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8, with Windows compatible Sound Card
- USB: Yes.