Portable, Comfortable Closed-back Studio Headphones
Over the last 70 years, the AKG name has become synonymous with quality, and their K175 Closed-back Foldable Headphones are a credit to their namesake. Every critical component of these cans is made of durable metal. They’re designed to withstand everything from being packed in your travel bag to being dropped onstage (although we hope that doesn’t happen). The K175’s slow-retention on-ear foam pads feel good during even the longest sessions, and their 40mm transducers express every sonic nuance, even at low frequencies. studio engineers and DJs were also quick to appreciate the K175 headphones’ unique 3-axis hinge, which makes them a cinch to fold up and take on the road.
Made for the studio; ready for the road
The AKG K175 Closed-back Foldable Headphones deliver the acoustic performance you’d expect from high-end stereo monitoring cans. Featuring 40mm transducers, they offer superior low-end frequency response and a bandwidth from 18Hz – 26kHz, so you can hear every detail of your audio. They’re also perfect for live mixing, monitoring, and DJ applications; their self-adjusting headband is hassle-free and their on-ear foam pads are comfortable for long gigs and prevent unwanted ambient bleed. Plus, the K175 headphones’ 3-axis metal hinge withstands the rigors of travel and allows them to be folded up to be packed safely in your gig bag.
AKG K175 Closed-back Foldable Headphones Features:
- All critical components are made of metal for enhanced durability and performance
- Cable is rigorously tested to last for years but is replaceable, further protecting your investment
- Headband is self-adjusting for greater comfort
- On-ear slow-retention pads are comfortable for long monitoring or mixing sessions
- 40mm transducers deliver superior, nuanced low-frequency response so you can hear every detail