Casio AP-470 88-Key Digital Keyboard with Hammer Action Keybed Overview :
- AiR Sound Source
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- 20W＋20W (2-Way, 4-Speaker)
- Unprecedented Natural Reproduction of the Rich Expressive Power and Resonance of an Acoustic Piano
Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
The characteristics of CASIO’s newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR*Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
AiR = Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator
Selection between 2 legendary grand piano sounds
The installed sounds of two world-renowned grand pianos are separately selectable, depending on the genre of the music being played and the performance environment.
Direct selection is enabled.
A superior instrument for powerful, richly reverberating performances. It reproduces classic grand piano sounds across the range from soft, delicate tones to strong, powerful tones, depending on the weight of the keystrokes.
This is the right choice for bright, luxuriant performances. It makes its presence felt with crisp, straightforward sound, even when being played in a band. Its tonality is ideally suited to jazz and pop music.
Natural Playing Feel Approaching That of a Grand Piano Firm Touch That Converts the Player’s Thoughts into Sound
Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, with a grand piano’s unique sounding timing
The difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The new Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
Simulated ebony and ivory keys with optimal fingertip fit for playing ease
The Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
- Audio Recording (44.1 kHz WAV Format / up to approximately 25 min. per song)
- 22 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Connection to App (Chordana Play for Piano Special Site)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes total
- GRAND PIANO 1 button, GRAND PIANO 2 button
- USB flash drive port
- Adjustable-height piano bench included
- LINE IN/OUT jacks (L/MONO, R for each)
- Auto Power Off