Improved sound quality and keyboard feel
An easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of an acoustic piano.
Touch Response let’s you add delicate nuances to notes by varying how much pressure you apply to keyboard keys.
Use effects to add reverb for more depth and breadth in your music.
Dance Music Mode
Easy dance tune playback – Just touching the keys is all it takes to play dance music expressing a DJ mood. Or you can use Build-up Play to apply sound effects characteristic of dance music for even more fun.
Expand the keyboard’s store of built-in songs
Use an audio cable to transfer 50 built-in songs from the app as well as songs downloaded as MIDI files and save them in the keyboard. You can then use the saved song data with the keyboard accompaniment function to enjoy the Step Up Lesson feature.
Play the keyboard while linked with the app
A piano roll showing the music score and finger timing is displayed on the mobile device’s app screen.
Practice playing on the smart device screen
Another fun feature is the ability to take 3-step lessons on the smart device itself using the virtual keyboard that appears on the screen. You can confirm the chords, melody and finger timing visually on the screen, while also using the scoring function to help you master the song. The 50 built-in app songs and your downloaded MIDI file songs are all available for use in your lessons.
Powerful lesson functions!
Step Up Lesson
To master a song, it is best to break it up into short phrases, master each of the phrases, and then put everything together. Step Up Lesson does exactly that, providing you with the support you need to improve your play.
Voice Fingering Guide
If the keyboard senses you are having problems, it will help you by calling out finger numbers in a simulated human voice.
- Lesson Part Select (right hand, left hand, both hands)
- Designed and engineered to help you sound your best!
400 high-quality tones
A wide selection of musical instrument tones supports play of songs from various genres.
100 rhythms and Auto Accompaniments for Latin music and other styles from around the world (100 rhythms including 46 ethnic rhythms and 10 patterns for piano play)
An advanced Auto Accompaniment feature provides you with access to a large collection of ethnic rhythms from around the world, with a special emphasis on Latin rhythms.
Pitch Bend Wheel
Rotate the wheel to slide the pitch of the sound being output upwards or downwards. This effect comes in handy when reproducing the sound of ethnic instruments, etc.
USB to Host Terminal
USB port for computer connection*
- General MIDI(GM Level 1) support allows connection with a computer or another GM-compatible device.
- One Touch Preset (100 presets)
- One Touch Preset automatically sets up the keyboard to match the currently selected rhythm.
- 61 keys Keyboard
- Touch Response : 2 sensitivity levels
- Maximum Polyphony 48
- 400 built-in tones
- 60 Tunes
- 100 built-in rhythms
- Lesson Function
- Amp Output : 2W + 2W
- Connection to APP
- Dance Music Mode
- Power Supply: LAD-6 Adaptor
60 Song Bank Tunes
Built-in songs cover a wide range of genres for lesson play and for your listening enjoyment.
- TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
- ON TOP OF OLD SMOKEY
- WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN
- AMAZING GRACE
- COME BIRDS
- DID YOU EVER SEE A LASSIE?
- DANNY BOY
- MY BONNIE
- HOME SWEET HOME
- AURA LEE
- ALOHA OE
- LONDON BRIDGE
- UNDER THE SPREADING CHESTNUT TREE
- SIPPIN’ CIDER THROUGH A STRAW
- GRANDFATHER’S CLOCK
- ANNIE LAURIE
- BEAUTIFUL DREAMER
- MY DARLING CLEMENTINE
- LITTLE BROWN JUG
- YANKEE DOODLE
- I’VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD
- OH! SUSANNA
- TURKEY IN THE STRAW
- SILENT NIGHT
- WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
- JINGLE BELLS
- JOY TO THE WORLD
- CHRISTMAS TREE
- MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
- LE CYGNE FROM “LE CARNAVAL DES ANIMAUX”
- AIR FROM “SUITE no.3”
- SPRING FROM “THE FOUR SEASONS”
- HUNGARIAN DANCES no.5
- MINUET IN G MAJOR
- GAVOTTE (GOSSEC)
- ARABESQUE (BURGMÜLLER)
- DECK THE HALL
- ODE TO JOY
- AVE MARIA (GOUNOD)
- PRELUDE op.28 no.7 (CHOPIN)
- GOING HOME FROM “FROM THE NEW WORLD”
- FÜR ELISE
- TURKISH MARCH (MOZART)
- SONATA op.27 no.2 “MOONLIGHT” 1st Mov.
- ETUDE op.10 no.3 “CHANSON DE L’ADIEU”
- THE ENTERTAINER
- FRÖHLICHER LANDMANN
- LA CHEVALERESQUE
- VALSE op.64 no.1 “PETIT CHIEN”
- LIEBESTRÄUME no.3
- JESUS BLEIBET MEINE FREUDE
- CANON (PACHELBEL)
- MARCH FROM “THE NUTCRACKER”
- CHANSON DU TOREADOR FROM “CARMEN”
- INVENTIONEN no.1
- PRAELUDIUM no.1 (J.S.BACH)
- NOCTURNE op.9 no.2 (CHOPIN)