For players that need a premium bass the Artisan is the clear choice. High end features include Bartolini pickups and Hip Shot bridges for better performance.
Equipped With Bartolini Pickups and Electronics
The Artisan A4-Custom Z is a touring pro level bass in every way. The heart of this premium instrument is the Bartolini MK Soapbar pickups which deliver powerful low and low-mids along with bright trebles. The installed Bartolini EQ provides the perfect tailoring of the great tone.
Upgraded with the Hipshot TransTone Bass Bridge
The A4-Custom’s Hipshot bridge features sturdy construction. It’s steel saddles secured to the main assembly provide superb string-to-instrument sonic transmission for punchy, long sustaining tone.
Zebrawood Top and Back on Mahogany Body
The A4-Custom Z features a beautiful Zebrawood top and back over a mahogany body. This combination of tone woods provides stunning beauty and tone.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-thru
- CUTAWAY: Double Cutaway
- BODY: Zebrawood Top & Back on Mahogany Body
- NECK: 5pc Maple & Wenge, 1F 20.5mm, 12F 22mm
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 12″ Radius (305mm)
- FRETS: 24/Large (2.7mm)
- SCALE: 34″ (864mm)
- INLAY: Abalone Dot with Black Circle
- TUNERS: Hipshot Ultralight Tuners
- BRIDGE: Hipshot Trans Tone Bridge (4)
- PICKUPS: Bartolini MK4CBC-B & MK4CBC-T
- ELECTRONICS: Bartolini MK-1 EQ / 1v, 1blend, 3band, EQ on-off S/W
- HARDWARE: BN (Black Nickel)
- STRINGS: D’addario EXL165SL(105-045)