As Cort’s homage to the great vintage acoustic guitars, the Earth Series represents the look, sound, feel and playability of those fine instruments with uncompromising quality and excellent value. Ideal for both flatpicking and fingerstyle players, the Earth Series guitars feature such time-tested classic materials like solid spruce top, Adirondack spruce top, mahogany back and sides and Madagascar rosewood.
Solid Spruce Top
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
Mahogany Back & Sides
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
Open Pore Finish
Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability.
Fishman Presys EQ
3-Band EQ, LED Tuner, and Phase control offers sonic flexibility as well as convenience for a variety of playing situations where amplification is needed.
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail neck joint
- BODY:Dreadnought Body
- NUT WIDTH:43mm (1 11/16″)
- TOP:Solid Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES:Mahogany Back & Sides
- NECK:Mahogany Neck
- FRETBOARD:Rosewood or Ovangkol
- PICKUPS:Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- ELECTRONICS:Fishman Presys Preamp
- FRETS:20 Frets
- SCALE:25.3″ (643mm)
- INLAY:Small dot inlay
- ROSETTE:Red Pearl Acryl Rosette
- BRIDGE:Rosewood or Ovangkol
- STRINGS:D’Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING:Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- ADDITIONAL:Gig-bag Included