Play until the break of day. The Fender FSR Daybreak Stratocaster RW is a true specimen, and will show you the magic of music. Made in Japan, it is a true rarity, and benefits from world renowned, celebrated Japanese craftsmanship. The distinctive voicing of this treasured instrument comes from a trio of Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat pickups, which offer a beautifully balanced, bright, articulate tone – your guitar will sing riffs like a rock star. Whether you’re soloing or holding down a tight rhythm, you’ll always sound stellar.
Bursting with possibilities. The sleek maple neck and rosewood fretboard combination makes for the most satisfying playing experience ever. Your fingers will feel liberated as they flit between each fret with unparalleled ease. And the stunning gold tremolo system will have you injecting your notes with vibrato on the fly – without touching your tuning. This is a true work of art, and a guitar which will bring you a lifetime of satisfaction.
Tone of the century. Each of the three Vintage-Style Single Coil Strat pickups glows with brightness and clarity. Whether you’re playing rock, blues, or anything in between, you can count on these pickups to deliver waves of inspirational sound. The bridge pickup is crunchy, with a tight midrange and plenty of bite – perfect for making chords come to life. The neck pickup is warm and smooth, giving lead lines flowing, chunky voicing. And the middle pickup offers a beautifully balanced, twangy tone for a dynamic, well rounded sound. Together, these pickups will provide you with all the tonal options you need to deliver the perfect performance.
The golden combination
Smooth as silk. The surface of the finely crafted, ‘U’ shaped maple neck will have your hand gliding along. It has a bright resonance which adds some snap and bite to your notes, and it facilitates total playing comfort. Then there’s a rosewood fretboard which will take your fingers on a journey, with a beautifully warm resonance to go along with it. Sleek, satisfying, and responsive, you’ll feel comfortable on each of the 21 frets when you’re playing. With quality Japanese craftsmanship and premium components at its back, this guitar offers an incredibly smooth playing experience.
Ready to play live? This guitar certainly is, with some of the most trustworthy hardware you’ll lay eyes on. The 6-saddle Vintage-Style tremolo bridge will keep your notes in tune at all times – even when you’re going crazy with the whammy bar. And gold, Vintage-Style tuning machines also help to keep your strings firmly in place. There’s also a gigbag included for easy transportation. This exceptional guitar offers total control over your sound and playing. Once you’ve got it strapped to your body, you’ll never look back.
- Superior sound with beautiful white and gold aesthetic
- Classic, bright, low output tone from Vintage-Style Strat single coils
- Exceptional playability thanks to smooth maple neck
- Limited edition and made in Japan – a real one-off Fender
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: “U” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Hardware and Electronics
String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade Switch
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Vintage White