The limited edition Traditional Daybreak Tele is the striking sister of Fender Midnight Made in Japan instrument – complete with unique finish, vintage pickups and sleek hardware. You won’t find many Teles like this one.
The ’60s Fender Tele captured exactly how a solid body electric guitar should look, feel and sound. By the mid-sixties, the Tele was equipped with a Rosewood fingerboard and a double-bound body to add little touches of class.
This made in Japan model is kitted out with classy gold hardware and an exclusive finish. The ‘U’ shape neck and vintage size frets makes this model unique among Fender’s latest line-up.
Fender’s long-established wood combinations remain intact with the Made in Japan Tele. Featuring a alder body, this popular material ensures balanced lows, lively mids and a crisp top-end, serving as the perfect foundation for the spanky-sounding single-coils.
The body is paired with a classic Fender maple neck a gorgeous rosewood fingerboard, while the bolt-on construction provides excellent sustain.
As the name suggests, this limited edition Tele provides familiar tones to Fender fans. Fitted with two single coil vintage-voiced pickups, it’s everything you expect a retro guitar to sound like – smooth, dynamic and glistening. The hardware follows a similar route. It’s fitted with a classic ashtray-style bridge with 3 saddles for great stability.
At the other end of the instrument you’ll find a set of Fender Classic Gear tuners. Offering precise pitching, these tuning machines will keep the strings stable and secure.
- SERIES: Made in Japan Traditional
- BODY: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Polyester
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster®
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Polyester
- NECK SHAPE: “U” Shape
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- FRETS SIZE: Vintage Style
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dots
Hardware and Electronics
- STRING NUT: Bone
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- NECK PICKUP: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele®
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade
- BRIDGE: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Threaded Saddles
- HARDWARE FINISH: Gold
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style Locking
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top