NS WAV 5 ELECTRIC VIOLIN is the perfect electric violin for any player interested in exploring the world of amplified or electronic performance. Full, natural tone, outstanding comfort, and sophisticated design are combined in an instrument which is simply a pleasure to play.
- Polar Pickup System Gives Great Natural Sound – Volume & Tone Controls – Passive Meaning No Battery Is Required
- Ebony Fingerboard is Shaped for Effortless Play – The Maple Neck & Body Offers Rich Tone and Visual Grace – Accurate Rock-Stable Precision Tuners Rarely Need Adjustment
- Highly Carved Interior for Light Weight Comfort – The Ergonomic Shoulder Rest is Fully Adjustable for Stable and Comfortable Support
- LENGTH: 540 MM (21.25″)
- WIDTH: 110 MM (4 5/16″)
- THICKNESS: 65 MM (2 9/16″)
- SCALE LENGTH: 330 MM (13″)
- BODY/NECK: Maple neck and body for rich tone and visual grace.
- BODY REFERENCE BOUT: Black-dyed maple bout on treble side provides standard violin reference. Easily removable for unrestricted neck access.
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony, hand-graduated, asymmetric relief, shaped for effortless play.
- BRIDGE: Black-dyed maple, height adjustable via screws on back of body.
- STRINGS: NS Electric Strings are standard. Compatible with solid and stranded core violin strings. Synthetic core strings are not recommended.
- PRECISION TUNING HARDWARE: NS Design patented tuning system. 40:1 fine tuners are mounted on the body behind the bridge for precise, stable tuning. Automatic string clamping allows for quick, easy string changes.
- PICKUP: The Polar directional piezo pickup system responds selectively to either lateral string vibration (for dynamic bowing) or vertical string vibration (for remarkably even and sustained plucked/pizzicato sound, like a mandolin).
- ELECTRONICS & CONTROLS: Passive circuit with high impedance output, no batteries required. Volume control and Tone control (treble roll off).