The PRS SE Standard 24 solidbody electric guitar delivers all the goodness that PRS is known for in an affordable package. It’s loaded with classic PRS appointments like 24-fret rosewood fretboard, bird inlays, and a PRS-designed tremolo for authentic PRS feel. A pair of PRS-designed HFS and Vintage Bass pickups are perfect for any gig ranging from country to heavy rock. And when you doing your 100th overdub for the session, you’ll appreciate the Standard 24’s fast-playing Wide Thin neck profile that’s easy on the hands.
Solid construction and hardware deliver amazing playability
The all-mahogany body of the SE Standard 24 gives you warm, detailed tones that makes your music jump out of the guitar. Add PRS-designed HFS and Vintage Bass humbuckers in the bridge and neck positions, and you’ve got a recipe for some outstanding tones! The SE Standard 24’s mahogany neck has a Wide Thin carve, making it very fast and playable. And the distinctive neck joint means you can reach all 24 frets easily for stellar solos. The hardware is, as always, very stable and dependable. You can count on the PRS-designed tremolo bridge and tuners to keep the SE Standard 24 in tune while allowing you to express yourself at home, onstage, or in the studio.
PRS Humbuckers serve up a smorgasbord of tasty tone
The PRS SE Standard 24 is fitted with SE HFS and SE Vintage Bass humbuckers. HFS stands for Hot, Fat, and Screams, which is an excellent description of what this pickup does in your bridge position. A powerful pickup with equal measures of attitude, authority, clarity, and sparkle, the HFS is ideal for your aggressive lead work. The Vintage Bass neck pickup serves up a warm high-mid sound that’s perfect across a range of genres.
PRS quality in every guitar
All of Paul Reed Smith guitars are designed for top-notch performance, right out of the case and the SE Standard 24 is no exception. Since 2001, Paul’s SE Series has provided you excellent tone and playability at an incredibly affordable price point. With the launch of the Standard line, you’ll have all of the tone you expect from a PRS at an even more accessible price point. Constructed from quality tonewoods and components, these PRS instruments carry on a commitment to quality that’s been the brand’s hallmark since 1985, when Paul Reed Smith himself started hand-building guitars for some of the most elite players in the world.
- Doublecut electric guitar with all-mahogany body delivers fat tone
- Smooth-playing mahogany neck features a Wide thin neck profile and a 24-fret rosewood fretboard
- SE HFS treble and Vintage bass humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of sounds
- PRS-designed tuners and tremolo give you rock solid tuning and intonation
- Iconic PRS bird inlays let everyone know it’s a real PRS.
- Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Doublecut
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Color: Translucent Blue
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Scale Length: 25″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: PRS Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS-Designed Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS-Designed
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: PRS-Designed Vintage
- Bridge Pickup: PRS-Designed HFS
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch