Zildjian G1616C 16-inch Gen16 Buffed Bronze Crash Cymbal
Zildjian G1616C 16-inch Gen16 Buffed Bronze Crash Cymbal is perfectly developed in cooperation with Avedis Zildjian. These Cymbals are played at decreased volume up to 70% less volume, thanks to a unique perforated pattern, it means you can perform them precisely how you play any other cymbal, using any mallet, stick, or technique. The complete decay is there, and they respond to your every active nuance. These Gen16 Buffed Bronze cymbals offer you a richer, warmer sound than Gen16’s original nickel covered cymbals. You can get cymbal to feel and sound at a reduced volume, with Gen16 Buffed Bronze.
Zildjian Gen16 comes with acoustic-electric setup, the voluntary discrete pickup system in the cymbal mount picks up the quality of the cymbals and transfer it to the DSP engine, where your cymbal output is increased and tone developed to perfection. Ultimately, you can make performing your electronic kit as fun as playing your acoustic kit. Multiple players will desire to use them with their acoustic kits for decreased volume in pit worship or work bands. For specifying drummers who utilize electronic drums, Gen16 is a reasonable choice.
- Richer, warmer sound than Gen16’s original nickel plated cymbals.
- Exclusively up to 70% less SPL than a comparable acoustic cymbal.
- Response and act like a real acoustic cymbal.
- Perform with any stick, mallet, or technique.
- Perfect for performance or practice situations that require a reduced volume.
- Utilized with optional Gen16 electronics or as an acoustic cymbal.
- Easily allows rivets, jingles, and other metal fixtures.
- Can be accumulated, played upside down, or used with traditional acoustic cymbals.
- Ideal for practice and low-volume rehearsals and performances.
- Brand: Zildjian
- Series: ZBT
- Model Number: G1616C
- Type: Crash
- Size: 16-inch
- Finish: Buffed Bronze
- Volume:50-70% Reduced Volume
- Weight: 1.35 kg
- Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 2 inch