Five microphones, tons of possibilities
This handy handheld recorder puts five of Zoom’s best microphone capsules in the palm of your hand, giving you the perfect pickup patterns for any situation. Set the H2n to conventional XY stereo mode to record your band’s next show, or set it to Mid-Side stereo mode, which lets you adjust the stereo spread — even after you’ve recorded! Plus, the H2n can also record in 360-degree surround recording, which is just what you need to capture interviews, band practices, and more.
Record with total confidence
Don’t suffer the frustration of losing your work, ever again! When Zoom set out to make the H2n, they decided to make it as reliable as possible. Even if your H2n loses power in the middle of recording, its auto recovery mode will restore your recorded data, as soon as you power it back up. But that’s not all. The H2n also comes equipped with an onboard compressor/limiter, and an analog gain circuit, protecting your recordings from nasty digital clipping.
Freakishly simple to use
With all of these exciting and super-useful tools onboard, you might expect the H2n to be complicated to use. Don’t worry, Zoom built this handheld recorder to be incredibly easy to use. You can access all of the H2n’s most important functions right from the front panel. Even switching from Mid-Side mode to 360-degree surround sound mode just takes a twist of a dial. Recording with the H2n couldn’t be simpler.
Great in the studio too
And as if all of these reasons weren’t enough make the H2n a truly must-have recording tool, here are a few bonuses. First off, the H2n comes equipped with USB 2.0. Not only does this let you quickly transfer your recordings to your computer, it also lets you use the H2n as a USB microphone. How cool is that!? What’s more, the H2n comes with Steinberg’s Wavelab LE 7 recording software, so you’re ready to record, mix, and master projects, right out of the box!
Zoom H2n Handheld SD Recorder Features:
- A handheld recorder that’s ready for any situation
- 5 onboard microphones give you tons of recording options
- Crystal-clear 1.8-inch backlit LCD display is easy to see in variable lighting conditions
- Mid-Side (MS) mics provide continuously variable stereo width control — even after you’ve recorded
- Get stunning 360-degree surround sound recordings using the Mid-Side and XY mics together
- Data recovery function has you recover your recordings if you lose power
- Built-in reference speaker confirms that your recording has been captured
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface lets you transfer files to your computer and use the H2n as a USB microphone
- Uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB for over 50 hours of recording time (16-bit/44.1kHz WAV)