The MPD226 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production.
Experience the Difference First, we stepped up our game by adding new, ultra sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, creating an amazingly responsive user experience. The MPD226 has an expanded control set featuring four knobs, four faders, four buttons arranged in three banks for 36 total controls versus 12 on the MPD26. This will enable you to maximize your sound and give you increased control over effects. MIDI information is sent over its plug-and-play USB interface for use on Mac or PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers.
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 36 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums