The Behringer X32 digital mixer lets you concentrate on the music, instead of a confusing mixer interface. The X32 packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a compact, roadworthy chassis. With its amazing-sounding Midas-designed mic preamps, the X32 is also right at home in the studio. Powerful and intuitive, the X32 sports 40 processing channels and 16 mix buses, giving you the flexibility you’ve always longed for. It comes equipped for 32-channel recording, giving you instant compatibility with major DAWs. You also get serious signal processing that can be quickly configured for sessions of any size. If you’re tired of negotiating an endless sea of encoders and menus, then it’s time you tried a new approach to digital mixing: the Behringer X32.
The Behringer X32 digital mixer boasts an impressive number of inputs and outputs for its compact size. Fitted with 32 great-sounding gain-programmable mic preamps, six 1/4″ TRS aux inputs, 16 balanced XLR outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors, the X32 lets you do large shows without fear of running out of I/O. A single Cat 5 cable from front of house to the stage can handle up to 48 channels of audio and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 separate monitor feeds for Behringer’s optional P16-M Personal Monitoring System.
Great-sounding Midas-designed mic preamps:
For the design of X32’s gain-programmable preamps, Behringer captured Midas and Klark Teknik’s expertise to develop studio-quality mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD). These preamps sound amazing!
Instant compatibility with major DAWs:
The Behringer X32 digital mixer comes with the X-USB recording interface card, which lets you record your tracks straight into your DAW. This convenience means that right out of the box, you have compatibility with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, and nearly any other ASIO or Core Audio-compatible DAW.
The Behringer X32 digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX rack that gives you eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors, including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ, eliminating expensive outboard hardware.
With Behringer’s X32 digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (digitally controlled amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The X32 has a talkback section (with built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The X32’s robust scene management lets you take snapshots of mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB thumb drive! What’s more, there’s a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons, so you can create customized sets of controls, making it simple and intuitive to access frequently used functions as you work.
v3 firmware and software updates bring exciting new features:
With v3, the Behringer X32 digital mixer is more powerful than ever. Auto Mix enables Dugan-style gain sharing, providing increased gain to your main speakers, while ducking open mics. This yields a better signal-to-noise ratio without any gating artifacts. Complete X-Touch integration allows direct control of volume, pan, EQ, FX, and more over Ethernet. Set up a full crossover without using a matrix mix. Reverse polarity on your outputs for easy speaker alignment. The X32-Edit app has been complete redesigned, with a new interface, full screen capabilities, floating windows, configurable fader layers, and more.
Behringer X32 Features:
- NEW – Auto Mix yields Dugan-style gain sharing
- NEW – X-Touch integration allows direct control of parameters over Ethernet
- NEW – Set up a full crossover without using a matrix mix
- NEW – Reverse polarity on your outputs for easy speaker alignment
- NEW – Redesigned X32-Edit app features a new interface, full screen capabilities, floating windows, configurable fader layers, and more
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix buses, main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- Gain-programmable Midas-designed mic preamps deliver enhanced dynamic range and superior common mode rejection ratio (CMRR)
- Highly configurable, with up to 40 processing channels and 25 motorized faders
- USB flash connection allowing uncompressed recordings, storing show presets, and enabling system updates
- 6 independent matrix mix buses with inserts, 6-band parametric EQ, and dynamics processing
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- X-USB recording interface card included
- Support for optional Behringer P16-M Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports
Behringer X32 Specifications:
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 40
- Inputs – Mic Preamps: 32 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 32 x Channels
- Inputs – Other: 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x 1/4″ TRS (Aux)
- Inputs – Digital: 2 x AES50, 32 x USB (96 Total Channels)
- Outputs – Digital: 1 x AES/EBU (XLR), 32 x USB, 2 x AES50 (32 via Optional Digital Snake)
- Outputs – Main: 16 x XLR
- Outputs – Direct: Assignable
- Outputs – Other: 1 x AES/EBU, 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x 1/4″ TRS (Aux)
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x 1/4″ TRS
- Channel Inserts: Virtual (Physical Assignable to AUX In/Outs
- Aux Sends: 16 x Aux Sends
- Busses/Groups: 16 x Bus
- Data I/O: Ethernet (X-Touch remote features), USB, MIDI I/O
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1 x Slot (Includes 32×32 USB Interface)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Faders: 25 x 100mm (Motorized)
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric (6-band on Mix Bus)
- Effects: Yes
- Talkback: Yes
- Transport Controls: via Assign Section
- DAW Control: Yes