Monitoring headphones for drummers and FOH-Engineers
When performing live to pre-recorded or sequenced tracks, drummers need a comfortable set of headphones for long shows with excellent ambient noise attenuation in order to hear click tracks or backing tracks clearly. To answer that need, Beyerdynamic designed the DT 770 M headphones. Because of their excellent noise rejection, they're also good for FOH engineers and DJs who do beatmixing.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 M at a Glance:
- High SPL capability and excellent ambient noise attenuation.
- 10ft connecting cable equipped with an in-line volume control.
- Rugged headband construction and adjustable, sliding earpieces.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M is a closed dynamic headphone designed especially for drummers. Due to its high SPL capability and excellent ambient noise attenuation, the Beyerdynamic DT 770 M is also suitable for monitoring PA systems (FOH), live on stage, and in studios.
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M's single-sided 10 foot connecting cable allows easy handling for everyday use and is equipped with an in-line volume control for optimum control. It's fitted with a gold-plated mini stereo plug (3.5 mm) with a 1/4" (6.35 mm) adapter and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
Built for Strength and Comfort
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M's rugged headband construction has been strengthened to give a very secure fit, matched with mechanical reliability. Soft earpads that are easy to clean and adjustable and sliding earpieces ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
BeyerDynamic DT 770 M Features:
- Monitoring headphones for drummers and FOH-Engineers
- Closed diffuse-field headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb audio quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single-sided cable (straight cable, 3 m long) with in-line volume control
- Gold-plated mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 M provides a natural and balanced sound and exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications.