For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSS’s FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) pedal. This tank-tough diecast pedal is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. It also provides an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
- Stereo, low-impedance
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)