The Boss RC-300 takes the reins as the flagship Loop Station in the Boss range. It features up to 3 hours recording time which is more than enough to create dynamic live performances, or store loops and jams to play along to for rehearsal at home. The RC-300 is in effect three separate loop pedals in one! That means you can do more complex and varied arrangements than ever before, and because all three loopers are tempo synced to one another, your loop will never go out of time.
For Guitar and VocalsWant to loop vocals? No problem! The RC-300 features XLR inputs with phantom power for condenser mics in addition to the built in stereo jacks. Plus, with 16 different built in effects, you can manipulate your looped sounds to further enhance your creativity when using the RC-300. Looping will never be the same again. The Boss RC-300 challenges you to take looper performances to the next level and create even more mind-boggling loops than you ever could before.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files