The new Grand Regal Series from Cort is based on the popular Grand Auditorium body shape that sits right in between the dreadnought and concert-size shapes for a full but balanced sound. The 45mm(1 3/4") nut width also makes it ideal for fingerstyle playing. GA5F-BW is solid Cedar top with Blackwood back and sides, Fishman Presys 3-Band EQ, LED Tuner, and Phase control offers sonic flexibility as well as convenience for a variety of playing situations where amplification is needed.
Grand Auditorium Cutaway BodyWith dimensions of 93*112mm body depth, upper bout width at 292mm and lower bout width at 405mm, the Grand Regal’s body size is perfectly in between the large Dreadnought and the more intimate Grand Concert. This makes the Grand Regal ideal for both strumming/flatpicking and fingerstyle playing and suits the versatile acoustic player who prefers to have one guitar to cover a variety of sounds and playing styles.
Solid Red Cedar TopCompared to spruce, cedar is a bit mellower and warmer. The midrange is slightly accentuated with a sweeter top-end, making cedar ideal for players who fingerpick a lot and prefer a slightly rounder and fuller sound.
Australian Blackwood Back & SidesAustralian Blackwood is like a combination of the low-mids of mahogany, the brightness of maple and the rich overtones of rosewood. This versatility makes blackwood stand out for both fingerstyle playing or strumming as well as being a perfect match for the Cedar top. Top solid construction is featured on this model.
Ebony Bridge PinTo complement the bone saddle, the Grand Regal Series features ebony bridge pins for enhanced string vibration and a more natural and lush sound.
Fishman Presys EQ3-Band EQ, LED Tuner, and Phase control offers sonic flexibility as well as convenience for a variety of playing situations where amplification is needed.
- Construction: Dovetail neck joint
- Cutaway : Venetian Cutaway
- Body : Grand Auditorium body
- Nut Width : 45mm (1 3/4")
- Top : Solid Cedar Top
- Back & Sides : Australian Blackwood Back & Sides
- Neck : Mahogany
- Binding : Ivory body binding
- Fretboard : Rosewood or Ovangkol
- Frets : 20 Frets
- Scale : 25.3" (643mm)
- Inlay :Abalone inlay
- Tuners : Die-casting Tuners
- Rosette : Multiple rosette
- Bridge :Rosewood or Ovangkol
- Pickups : Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics : Fishman Presys EQ
- Bracing : Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- Special : Genuine Bone Nut & Saddle ,Sonically Enhanced UV Finish
- Additional : Ebony Bridgepin