The MR Series represents Cort’s mission to provide the highest quality traditional instruments with superb workmanship and modern features at an unbeatable value. MR600F is a solid sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, Ovangkol fingerboard. The classic dreadnaught body has a Venetian cutaway for easy high fret access and is equipped with Fishman Isys Plus electronics to deliver the MR’s natural acoustic sound to an amplification system for both live and recording applications.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
FISHMAN ISYS PLUS EQ
Features 2-band EQ, LED tuner and phase control along with Sonicore pickup for the signature Fishman sound.
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- CUTAWAY:Venetian Cutaway
- BODY:Dreadnought Cutaway Body
- NUT WIDTH:43mm (1 11/16″)
- TOP:Solid Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES:African Mahogany(Okoume)
- FRETS:20 Frets
- SCALE:643mm (25.3″)
- INLAY:Dot Inlay
- ROSETTE:Acryl Pearl Top Purfling & Rosette
- PICKUPS:Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- ELECTRONICS:Fishman Isys Plus Preamp
- STRINGS:D’Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING:Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing