The MR Series represents Cort’s mission to provide the highest quality traditional instruments with superb workmanship and modern features at an unbeatable value. MR710F is a solid sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, Ovangkol fingerboard. The classic dreadnaught body has a Venetian cutaway for easy high fret access and is equipped with Fishman Presys electronics to deliver the MR’s natural acoustic sound to an amplification system for both live and recording applications.
Solid Sitka Spruce Top
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
Mahogany Back & Sides
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
Genuine Bone Nut & Saddle
Crafted out of water buffalo bone for the most natural and transparent transfer of string vibrational energy into the body and neck.
Fishman® Presys EQ
3-Band EQ, LED Tuner, and Phase control offers sonic flexibility as well as convenience for a variety of playing situations where amplification is needed.
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- CUTAWAY:Venetian Cutaway
- BODY:Dreadnought Cutaway Body
- NUT WIDTH:43mm (1 11/16")
- TOP:Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES:African Mahogany(Okoume)
- FRETS:20 Frets
- SCALE:643mm (25.3")
- INLAY:Dot Inlay
- ROSETTE:Multiple Abalone Rosette
- PICKUPS:Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- ELECTRONICS:Fishman Presys Preamp
- STRINGS:D'Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING:Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- SPECIAL:Genuine Bone Nut & Saddle
- Sonically Enhanced UV Finish:
✪ 100% Secure shopping
✪ Genuiune Product
✪ 1 Year Warranty
✪ EMI Option
✪ Despatch in 7 days