Ibanez AZ2204 AZ Prestige Electric Guitar W/Case 6 String
There are three principles behind our new Ibanez Prestige line: Precision, Performance, and Playability. The combination of high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, true innovation in design and construction, and the incorporation of ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world are the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
Designed to Inspire, all Ibanez Premium series are manufactured with select tone woods, high-profile electronics, hardware and dedicated skills of craftsmanship and care in details for your musical journey. The richness of sound, stunning appearance and unrivalled playability of the Ibanez Premium series will open the gate of your reservoir of inspiration.
- neck type AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Alder body
- fretboard S-TECH WOOD Roasted MapleBlack dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- bridge Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- nut Bone nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Included Case/Bag M20RG
- dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dot inlay
- Gotoh® MAGNUM LOCK machine heads w/H.A.P.
- AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood’s stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
- S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack and a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
- dyna-MIX 10 switching system w/Alter switch
- dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations, and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
- Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge
- T1802 tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs.
- The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings. Its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- Oil-impregnated Bone nut /Stainless Steel Frets
- The Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.
- Luminlay side dot inlay
- The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
- Gotoh® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.(Height Adjustable Post)
- The AZ comes with GOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads, which have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
- Super All Access Neck Joint
- The Super All Access Neck Joint offers superior playability with its 8mm concave curve from the body top to the spherical surface of the joint area. By maximizing the joint area between the body and the neck, sustain and resonance are increased as well.
- An ergonomic body back contour
- A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.