Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating trems, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
Wizard III Roasted Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
A pair of high-output DiMarzio Air Norton and The Tone Zone pickups provides a huge sound with a broad dynamic range.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
- Neck type: Wizard III Roasted Maple neck
- Top: Flamed Maple top
- Back/body: Nyatoh body
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard
- Inlay: White dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: F106 bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio Air Norton (H) neck pickup Passive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio The Tone Zone (H) bridge pickup Passive/Alnico
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware color: Gold