The Prestige series represents the combination of cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and old-world Japanese craftsmanship. We’ve added some new and exciting tweaks to the RG5000s to attract the modern-day players who are always trying something new. Develop your range, tone and technique with these high performance Prestige guitars.
To create guitars that are beyond the best, Ibanez carefully developed the modern specifications. The RG5000s feature Stainless Steel frets for a bright tone, long durability and smoothness, a rigid 5-piece Maple/Wenge neck; a beautiful wood grain fretboard, Made-in-Japan Luminlay side dots and the most cutting-edge pickups.
The RG5320-CSW has a beautiful color contrast between the Cosmic Shadow finish on the top and the Natural finish on the body sides and back. This RG5320 features a Macassar Ebony fretboard and African Mahogany body. The RG5320’s Super Wizard HP neck and the meticulous Prestige fret edge treatment provide extra-smooth playing.
The Dimarzio Fusion Edge pickups, the result of a direct collaboration between DiMarzio and Ibanez, provide great clarity and a very smooth response, satisfying the current demands of players in today’s progressive metal scene.
The Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort due to its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. A hard-shell case is included. These guitars are beyond the best and the RG5000 series will take you to a higher stage.
The NEW Ibanez Collection Has Landed & Pushing Far Beyond What’s Ever Gone Before!
- Body Shape: RG
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece Maple/Wenge
- Neck Profile: Super Wizard HP
- Fingerboard: Bound Macassar Ebony
- Inlays: Offset Mother Of Pearl Dots w/ Luminlay Side Dots
- Frets: 24, Jumbo Stainless Steel w/ Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Scale Length: 25.5″
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge Humbucker
- Special Electronics: Coil-Tap Switch
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo
- Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black