Built for versatility, the SA is musical chameleon. From clean rhythm to crunchy blues, all the way out to the most molten of metal, the SA shines in every genre. Its arched top emphasizes the beauty of the SA's many visual treatments, from straight-ahead solid colors to a stunning quilted grained maple with transparent finishes. Combined with its SSH pickup configuration and simple synchronized tremolo, the SA can traverse any musical territory.
SA series' graceful 3-D shape
The guitars are light enough for amazing comfort, dense enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the SA-Series.
Resolution single-coil pickups & Quantum humbucker pickup
Resolution single-coil pickups and one Quantum humbucker pickup provide a well-balanced tone and a wide dynamic range for tonal versatility.
5-way pickup selector switch
Wired through a 5-way pickup selector switch, the SSH pickup configuration can be combined in a variety of configurations that create a wide palette of tonal options.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Neck Type: Sa/Maple Neck
- Top/Back/Body: Quilted Maple Topokoume Body
- Fretboard: Bound Jatoba Fretboardabalone Dot Inlay
- Fret: Medium Frets
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Bridge: T102 Tremolo Bridge
- String Space: 10.5Mm
- Neck Pickup: Resolution Single (S) Neck Pickuppassive/Ceramic
- Middle Pickup: Resolution Single (S) Middle Pickuppassive/Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (H) Bridge Pickuppassive/Ceramic
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario Exl120
- String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware Color: Chrome