5pc Maple/Walnut neck
The SR neck is famous for its slim easy-to-play profile. The 5pc Maple/Walnut construction provides excellent strength and stability while enhancing sustain.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds-combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups
Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal, and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
Accu-cast B120 Bridge
The B120’s extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. Walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively “trap” the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
- Neck Type – SR4 5pc Maple/Rosewood neck
- Body – Mahogany body
- Fretboard – Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret – Medium frets
- Number of Frets – 24
- Bridge – Accu-cast B120 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup – PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup – PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer – Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3 way Power Tap switch
- Factory Tuning – 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- String Gauge – .045/.065/.085/.105
- Hardware Color – Cosmo black
- Scale – 864mm/34″
- Radius – 305mmR