The Line 6 DT50 112 Guitar Combo Amp is the most compact of the DT50 series with an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real time.
This means that when you select a model, the DT50 112 Amp instantly reconfigures the tube power section to provide the optimal tone. The digital section monitors the tube power section and can adjust the DSP in real-time.
At high volumes, the tubes provide more distortion. At low volumes, the modeling delivers more of the coloration. The digital section now “talks” to the analog section, and vice versa.
Matched with a custom Celestion speaker, the DT50 112 gives you great tone and authentic feel at all volumes all the time.
Line 6 DT50 Features:
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner’s most flexible tube design
- 2 – 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1×12″ Celestion custom G12H90 speaker
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Serial effect loop with level control
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
Line 6 DT50 Specifications:
- Amp Type: Adaptive
- Modeling: Line 6 HD Modeling
- Tube Section: 2x12AX7 Preamp; 2xEL34 Power Amp Designed by Reinhold Bogner
- Voicings: Selectable, (Cathode or Fixed Bias)
- Bias Types: Type I (Tight Feedback, California Clean) Type II (Looser Feedback, Crunchy British Feel) Type III (Zero Negative Feedback, Chimey Brit Feel) Type IV (Modern Feedback, Higher Gain)
- Operating Class and Wattage: Selectable: Class A (25W) <> Class AB (50W)
- Power Tube Config: Selectable: Pentode <> Triode
- Speaker: Custom Celestion G12H90
- Foot Controller: POD HD300/400/500 via L6 LINK; Standard 1/4″ Tip-Sleeve Footswitch for Channel Switching
- Other I/O: Serial FX Loop, MIDI IN/OUT, Cabinet Simulated Direct Out
Line 6 DT 50- 412 4×12” – Guitar Speaker Cabinet
Line 6 Cabinet DT 50 has 4×12” Guitar Speakers with ultra-high resolution for emulating basic voices automatically & matching the tones. It has a couple of simple switches on the front panel. You can make hand free changes through a simple-to-use, footswitch interface that provides all the sound and parameter tweaking players will ever need.
Line 6 Cabinet DT 50 is thus, one of the most in-demand guitar speaker cabinets with 50 watts power in 4×12” tubes. All these features together give it a dynamic range on the guitar input for enormous depth, low noise, and robust construction.
- Straight front with slant baffle.
- Constructed of 11-ply poplar.
- Solid, heavy-duty casters.
- Recessed handles.
- Master volume control.
- High and Low inputs.
- Advanced HD modeling technology.
- Reconfigurable analog components.
- In/thru connection for POD HD integration.
- XLR direct out.
- Cabinet simulation & ground lift switch.
- Each channel possesses Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb & Volume controls
- Brand: Line 6
- Model Number: 990301601
- Colour: Black
- Preamp tubes: 4 x 12AX7
- Power amp tubes: 4 x EL34
- Speaker outs: 4-, 8-, and 16-ohm
- Amp Type: Adaptive
- Modeling: Line 6 HD Modelling
- Voicing: Selectable
- Bias Types: Type I, Type II, Type III, Type IV
- Power Tube Configuration: Selectable: Pentode <> Triode
- Foot Controller: POD HD300/400/500 via L6 LINK
- Tip-Sleeve Footswitch: Channel Switching
- Operating Class and Wattage: Selectable: Class A <> Class AB
- Other I/O: Serial FX Loop
- MIDI IN/OUT: Available
- Cabinet Simulated Direct Out: Available