Lightweight Aluminum Pedalboard by MONO
This is it — the granddaddy of Pedalboard series. The MONO Pedalboard Large is a pro-sized and -featured pedal solution that won’t weigh you down in size or cost. The Pedalboard Large is cut from a single piece of anodized aluminum for superior strength, light weight, and an elegant textured surface. Cutouts along the surface hide pedal jumpers and power cables for a streamlined, professional look. Rubber feet on the bottom absorb shock and prevent the Pedalboard Large from sliding across hard surfaces as you stomp.
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
Your Pedalboard Large is laser cut from a single piece of 3mm anodized aluminum, molded for strength and electrochemically processed to retain its beauty over time. This board is unbelievably lightweight — a plus for traveling and commuting performers.
One of the more striking features of the Pedalboard Large is its cutout system. Not only does this hide cables for a cleaner, less obtrusive look, but it allows you to place pedals anywhere on the surface — not just in a straight line. This works out great for circular and nonstandard pedal shapes.
MONO Pedalboard Large Features:
- Laser cut from a single piece of anodized aluminum
- Size: 32″ x 16″ x 3.7″
- Finish: silver
- Bent, molded, and curved for structural strength
- Unbelievably lightweight
- Corrosion-resistant textured surface
- No lips or bevels — apply pedals all the way to the edge and beyond
- Cutouts hide pedal jumpers and power cables
- Easily accommodates circular and nonstandard pedal shapes
- Front cutouts for power supply mounting and access
- Ergonomic 10° incline
- Laser-etched MONO logo
- Rubber feet absorb shock and prevent sliding
- Includes hook-and-loop mounting tape
- Optional case: Pro 2.0 (not included)