Sterling By Music Man AL40 Albert Lee Signature Electric Guitar Overview:
With its unique modern retro design and sleek angles, the Albert Lee model features a mahogany body with a comfortable Hard Maple neck and 2 Humbuckers with a 5-Way Pickup.
With its unique “retro-modern” offset design, the AL40 “Albert Lee” Signature model is one versatile instrument.
Affordable Yet Amazing
A dual Humbucker pickup configuration with 5 way switching, and Tone/Volume controls give the Albert Lee model a tremendous versatility and value at an incredible price point.
Fully Adjustable Fulcrum Tremolo
The vintage style tremolo bridge has a comfortable area to rest your palm on, and the solid saddles offer adjustments for height and intonation.
- Model : AL40
- Body Wood : Mahogany
- Body Color : Daphne Blue
- Bridge : Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard : Black (BK), Tortoise Shell (DBL)
- Scale Length : 25-1/2″ (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius : 9-1/2″ (24cm)
- Frets : 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width : 1.65″(42mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood : Hard Maple
- Fingerboard : Jatoba
- Fret Markers : Dots
- Tuning Machines : Discast
- Truss Rod : Single Action
- Neck Attachment : 5 Bolts
- Controls : 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching : 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups : HH
- Strings : Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag : N/A