Sterling MAJ200XFM by Music Man John Petrucci Dimarzio Flamed Maple Top 6 String Electric Guitar
Majesty X DiMarzio
Exemplifying high-performance and playability, the “Majesty” now comes available loaded with an exciting new array of features including an ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, and DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab Pickups. Add those to the mahogany set neck with unparalleled fret access, 3-way pickup selector, and 12dB “Push-Push” volume pot — you’ll feel like royalty every time you plug in. Available with a Flame Maple Top in Royal Red and Majestic Purple.
The BFR-inspired shieldless body features John Petrucci DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbucking pickups – delivering his iconic tonal range.
EBONY FINGERBOARD & STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Engineered to perform, the Majesty features an ebony fingerboard with stainless steel frets for maximum playability.
The Majesty is now offered with a figured maple top in 2 new finishes – Royal Red and Majestic Purple.
- Model MAJ200XFM
- Body Wood Mahogany w/ Flame Maple Top
- Body Color Royal Red (RRD), Majestic Purple (MPP)
- Bridge Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard N/A
- Scale Length 5″ (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius 16″ (40cm)
- Frets 24 Stainless Steel Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width 65″ (42mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood 3-piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fret Markers Custom JP Inlays
- Tuning Machines Locking
- Truss Rod Dual Action
- Neck Attachment Set-in Design
- Controls 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- Switching 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickups DiMarzio LiquiFire, DiMarzio Crunch Lab (HH)
- Strings Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag