Sterling RICHARDSON 7 NPB by Music Man Richardson Cutlass 7 String Electric Guitar
The long awaited Jason Richardson 7-String Cutlass has finally arrived — engineered specifically to meet the demands of Jason Richardson’s technique, the ‘Richardson7’ features a custom contoured lower horn for fret access, roasted maple neck with rosewood fretboard, and highly figured Poplar Burl top. It offers high output Sterling by Music Man designed humbuckers, a 12dB “PushPush” volume boost, coil-tap “Push-Push” tone control, and Modern Tremolo. Available in Natural Poplar Burst.
Natural Poplar Burl Burst
POPLAR BURL TOP
To match Jason Richardson’s signature look, every instrument features a unique, highly figured poplar burl veneer top. No two models look the same – creating a guitar that is truly like no other.
The Richardson7 features a roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and a custom countered lower horn for more access to all 24 frets.
The Richardson7 is equipped with two Sterling by Music Man humbucking pickups, a 12dB push-push boost, and coil-tap tone control.
- Model RICHARDSON7
- Body Wood Alder w/ Poplar Burl Top
- Body Color Natural Poplar Burl Burst (NPB)
- Bridge Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard N/A
- Scale Length 25-1/2”
- Neck Radius 16″ (40cm)
- Frets 24 Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width 95″ (49.5mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fret Markers Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines Locking
- Truss Rod Dual Action
- Neck Attachment 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Push/Push Coil-tap Tone
- Switching 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickups Sterling by Music Man Designed JR Pickups (HH)
- Strings Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag