Product Description Music Nomad’s patent pending Nut Files feature a revolutionary diamond coating & round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut & polish slots at the same time & do not drift like common toothed files. The industrial, even diamond coating cuts all nut or saddle materials such as nylon, bone, graphite & even metals such as brass & zinc. We added an ergonomic handle for total comfort & control of your cut, or you can remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option. This custom set comes with 6 Nut File sizes for Electric Guitar-Light Strings. We even include a compact, strong aluminum case. That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care. Music Nomad 6-Piece Electric Guitar Nut File Set Light Features
- Electric Guitar available in:
- Light Strings Nut File Set (.010”, .013”, .016”, .024”, .032”, .042”) with Industrial Strength Diamond Coating. Comes in a Compact, Lightweight and Strong Aluminum Case: 3" x 6" x 1.4"
- Medium Strings Nut File Set (.010”, .013”, .016”, .028”, .036”, .046”) with Industrial Strength Diamond Coating. Comes in a Compact, Lightweight and Strong Aluminum Case: 3" x 6" x 1.4"
- Innovative Round "String-Shape" Blade Design that won't Bend, Resulting in Smooth, Precision Cuts
- Laser Engraved Size on Each Blade Plus Ergonomic Handle and Convenient Workbench Hang Hole
- Perfect for Cutting and Polishing at the Same Time for New or Existing Nut Slots Great for all Nut or Saddle Materials such as Nylon, Bone, Graphite & Even Metals such as Brass & Zinc