The Nektar Impact GXP USB MIDI controller keyboards are designed for players: Experience 49, 61 or 88 semi-weighted keys and instant access to performance controls including a real-time repeat engine, powerful Nektarine plugin patch management and Nektar DAW Integration. GXP gives you the keys to a great performance!
Treat your fingers to a dynamic semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch that captures all aspects of your performance.
GXP Repeat Section
REPEAT – The Repeat Engine lets you create inspiring rhythmic elements with direct and intuitive realtime access from dedicated buttons.
Impact GXP Transport
DAW CONTROL – Control essential DAW functions directly from the Impact GXP’s dedicated transport controls. Supports 12 DAWs.
GXP Software Bundle
PRODUCE – Includes all you need to create: Licenses for Steinberg’s acclaimed Cubase LE Music Production Software & Retrologue virtual synthesizer.
DIRECT ACCESS: THE CONTROLS YOU NEED
Impact GXP’s streamlined no-fuss control panel is based on Nektar’s successful Impact GX-series. It enables advanced DAW integration with extended transport control, track selection and volume control. You can even open/close DAW windows and navigate projects and the 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons allow direct MIDI program- and bank-selection.
Impact GXP is a MIDI controller as well as a DAW controller:
If you use MIDI software that’s not supported by Nektar DAW Integration, you can also set up MIDI control yourself. The assignable buttons in the transport section can be configured to send out Program message or MMC (MIDI Machine Control) transport control. In addition, any of the 28 assignable MIDI buttons, the modulation wheel, keyboard aftertouch, foot switches and of course the big control knob, can be assigned to send out MIDI cc messages. The settings are stored over power cycling.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATONS
- IMPACT GXP 49, 61 & 88
- 49, 61 or 88-note full-sized keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat and Nektarine features
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- 1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions.
- Power on/off switch
- 9v DC power supply socket
- (9V, 600 mA, center positive, 2.1 mm barrel connector, PSU optional)
- USB port and USB bus powered
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- 1 MIDI assignable potentiometer
- Note Repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- Note Repeat Function button
- 1/4“ TRS jack expression pedal socket (pedal not included)
- 1/4” TRS jack Foot Switch socket for connection of up to 2 standard foot switches (not included, dual mode requires optional Y-cable adapter)
- MIDI Output jack
- Nektar DAW integration support*
- Nektarine plugin control and patch librarian software support*
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GXP88 currently supports: Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, Studio One
- NEKTARINE SOFTWARE
- AAX, AU, VST or VST3 plugin version and stand-alone application for OSX & Windows
- Load any VST, VST3 and AU instrument plugins
- Up to 16 instrument slots
- Create layers, splits & zones with direct selection of 10 instrument slots from GXP
- Each instrument slot with volume, pan, mute/solo, FX sends 1-4 controls
- 4 effect insert plugin slots per instrument (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- 4 send effect plugin slots (AU / VST / VST3 FX)
- Store instrument & FX plugin patches + Nektarine Multi-Patches
- Browser Settings are remembered per plugin slot
- Patch-management with control from GXP
- Full parameter feedback: button colours updated in real-time
- Multi-Patch with settings save as ‘Default’ load as default – all browser settings can be saved with tags for slots tags.
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- GXP: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Nektarine and Nektar DAW Integration: Windows 7/8/10 or higher. Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- GXP49:80,5cm (L) x 23 cm (D) x 7,2 cm (H), 4 kgs
IN THE BOX
- Impact GXP USB MIDI Controller keyboard
- User Guide
- Standard USB cable
- Steinberg Cubase LE DAW license*
- Steinberg Retrologue VST-Synthesizer Plugin license*