Impact GX Mini fits the power of Nektar’s acclaimed Impact GX range of USB MIDI controller keyboards into your backpack: 25 mini keys with velocity, Joystick for modulation control and even Nektar DAW integration for most popular DAWs. Our unique Part 2 feature adds momentary transpose, layering and more. Impact GX Mini helps capture your ideas no matter where inspiration strikes!
GX Mini features our newly developed velocity-sensitive keybed with 25 mini keys. Despite their miniscule dimensions, you can play them expressively with a defined and firm feel. You can also adjust the keyboard response to your playing style by choosing from three velocity curves.
Control pitch bend, modulation and other real-time MIDI messages with the Joystick. The left/right axis is assigned to pitch, the up/down axis is pre-assigned to modulation and foot controller but is also assignable to other MIDI CC-messages.
Control your DAW from GX Mini: Eight dedicated buttons put essential DAW functions right at your fingertips. Give your mouse a break and control transport, track navigation and other features with Nektar DAW Integration for most popular DAWs. The buttons are also MIDI assignable for use with any software that’s not supported.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATONS
IMPACT GX Mini
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 3 velocity curves (standard, soft, hard)
- Joystick for pitch bend and 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable)
- 1/8″ inch jack for footswitch (adapter included)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Part 2 LED buttons (assignable to real-time keyboard shift up/down, layering MIDI notes (intervales and MIDI channels))
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible button functions
- Nektar DAW integration support*
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GX Mini currently supports: Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Studio One. Includes template setup for Pro Tools.
- USB class compliant (no driver needed) works with any DAW or MIDI music software for OS X, Windows and iOS (iOS requires optional Apple Camera Kit)
- GX Mini: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows 7/8/10 or higher. Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 39 cm (L) x 11,5 cm (D) x 3,2 cm (H), 0,49 kgs
IN THE BOX
- Impact GX Mini USB MIDI Controller keyboard
- User Guide
- Micro USB cable
- 1/8″ male jack to 1/4″ female jack cable for footswitch socket
- Bitwig License card*