The Nord Electro series has been providing keys players with authentic electromechanical keyboard emulations in an awesome package since 2001, the Electro 6 is the latest range to provide a portable live stage keyboard offering amazing hammond & Vox organs, electric pianos and clavinets as well as Nord's well known sample instrument library of pianos, keyboards and more.
Nord have listened to their customers and have put in some exciting new additions to the Electro series, adding yet more versatility and performance enhancements to this popular stage instrument. With a completely redesigned layout, the Electro 6 now gives the player the chance to combine all 3 sections ( piano, organ and synth) can be layered together. The Electro 6 offers yet more memory to for all your favourite patches from the Nord sound library, and we see the addition of Seamless transitions.
The Electro 6 now offers 1 GB memory for the Nord Piano Library, 512mb for the Nord Sample Library and extended voice polyphony. This gives you a much wider variety of sounds and instruments to choose from when you're in the rehearsal studio or out on stage. Just go online to the factory bank of fantastic sounds and choose your favourites to add to your Electro 6, free of charge!
3 independent sound sections
The Electro 6 now offers 3 completely independent sound sections, Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously or as a layer or a split. You now get 6 different split points and this can be easily set and saved by a new refined and streamlined program section. All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples are easily navigated using the new List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and category sorting options.
A fantastic feature taken straight from the Stage 3, the Electro 6 introduces seamless transitions to your performances. If you want to change patches whilst your sustaining a chord or you've got lengthy effects that you dont want to cut off, the Electro 6 will cycle through the patches and will keep the previous patch going until it finishes naturally.
Another fantastic function is that The Electro 6's split-points can be programmed with built in crossfades that blend the end points of the 2 voices. This means that you can play more naturally on the piano and not get worried that going that 1 note over in your solo will suddenly play a completely different sound.
- Seamless Transitions NEW
- 3 part multi-timbral NEW
- Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point Crossfades NEW
- OLED Display for excellent overview
- Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds and pages NEW
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Piano Filters NEW
- Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library NEW
- Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox and Farfisa simulations
- 2 Pipe Organ models NEW
- Dual Organ Mode NEW
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
- Physical Drawbars on 6D 61 and 6D 73 models
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (6D 61/73)
- A wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode NEW