If you’re just getting started with recording, the PreSonus Studio 1824c will give you everything you need to hit the ground running — just add music! If you’ve been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the Studio 1824c will not disappoint. No matter what kind of recording you do, the PreSonus Studio 1824c USB-C audio interface will exceed your expectations.
Exceptional audio qualityFrom the XMAX Class A microphone preamps to the high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters, the PreSonus Studio 1824c’s audio quality belies its price. XMAX preamps run on 30-volt power rails, while most budget preamps run on 10 to 18 volts. The higher voltage gives you more headroom and a richer overall sound. Whether you’re plugging in your favorite studio microphone or recording your guitar or bass direct, you’ll love the results you get with the Studio 1824c.
PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW includedThe Studio 1824c comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software, ready for you to start making music right out of the box. With unlimited recording tracks, an easy-to-use interface, and gigabytes of third-party content to get you started, you’ll be amazed at what you can produce with this DAW software — and it’s free with your Studio 1824c! Also included are the Studio Magic plug-in suite and UC Surface software.
FREE plug-in suite for your favorite DAWPreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic plug-in suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars’ worth of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx’s bx_opto or the SDRR2tube from Klanghelm, add rhythm and bring sound to life with Output’s Movement, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Studio 1824c USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB-C 18 x 18 1U audio interface (8 x 8 at 192kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs, all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48-volt phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2-1/4" TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8-1/4" TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic plug-in suite included
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included