Discover the joy of PRS’ most personal guitar.
Bringing Paul Reed Smith’s vision of the essential guitar to the SE series, The SE Paul’s Guitar brings together Paul’s latest discoveries in the art of guitar building and PRS’ acclaimed tone, versatility and playability to create an accessible version of his most personal guitar. Loaded with coil-tapped TCI “S” humbuckers, it delivers an incredible range of available tones and features classic PRS looks.
- Gloss-finished flame maple veneer on carved maple top, mahogany body
- 25″-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual TCI “S” humbuckers with coil-taps, 3-way switch
- PRS stoptail bridge, PRS-designed tuners
- Body Construction:Solidbody
- Veneer:Flame Maple
- Top Wood:Maple
- Back Wood:Mahogany
- Top Carve:Shallow Violin
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:25"
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Construction:One-Piece
- Truss Rod:PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Neck Depth At The Nut:7/8"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut:1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body:2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood:Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius:10"
- Fretboard Inlay:Birds
- Headstock Logo:Signature "SE", Decal
- Bridge:PRS Stoptail w/ Brass Inserts
- Hardware Type:Nickel
- Treble Pickup:TCI “S”
- Bass Pickup:TCI "S"
- Controls:Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch & Two Mini-Toggle Coil-Split Switches
- Strings:PRS Classic 10-46
- Tuning:Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E