Rode S1 Live Condenser Vocal Microphone Overview:
The RØDE S1 live condenser vocal microphone provides the ultimate in performance for artists and engineers that demand studio-quality audio while on stage without compromising on mobility, versatility or durability.
At the heart of the S1 is a super-cardioid 3/4″ true-condenser capsule tuned to virtually eliminate feedback in on-stage performance scenarios.
The combination of sophisticated internal shock mounting and a built-in high pass filter dramatically reduces undesirable low frequency background noise and handling noise.
Multiple layers of acoustically optimised steel mesh in the microphone head filter the performer’s breath as well as wind and plosive noises, without affecting the microphone sensitivity or frequency response.
Due to its high performance specification and rich detail, the S1 is also an ideal handheld studio vocal microphone for artists that prefer to hold the microphone during recording.
Available in satin-nickel finish or matte black (S1-B), the RØDE S1 live vocal condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia.
- Studio quality live condenser microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Rugged all metal construction
- Heat treated high-strength head
- Available in satin-nickel (S1) or black (S1-B)
- Low handling noise
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.75″
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum SPL: 151dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 12.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -46.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (5.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dBA
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 308.00g
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 183 X 52 X 52 mm
- Output: XLR Output
In the Box:
- S1 Microphone
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- RMI Durable Microphone Clip