Combining the best of Roland engineering with Cakewalk’s legendary ease-of-use, the A-300PRO has the features and feel you need to get the most out of your music performances and productions.
- Velocity-sensitive 32 keys with channel aftertouch
- Inspiring feel and response for serious players
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport and more
- 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming and MIDI triggering
- Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- Expand playability with sustain and expression pedals (available separately)
- USB Bus Powered — no AC adaptor required (AC adaptor is an optional)
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship
- Bundled with the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack including three incredible instruments and production software
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Supports Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
The Feel of a Roland-Quality Instrument
When you perform with the A-300PRO, you’re tapping into the benefits of over 30 years of Roland keyboard development. A superior key mechanism provides aftertouch and and increased sensitivity for a wide range of expressive dynamics in your performance. Rounded key assemblies offer responsive reaction to your touch and more comfortable glissando. Plus, enhancements have been made to eliminate vertical shake and reduce the already low mechanical noise on key strokes. And with selectable Velocity curves you can fine tune the A-300PRO to match your playing style. No matter what your skill level, you’ll appreciate the feel of a quality instrument when you play the A-300PRO.
Everything at Your Fingertips
he A-300PRO has been ergonomically designed to put everything at your fingertips. All controls are easily accessible and intelligently laid out to make performing and producing music an inspiring affair. Whether you’re playing your favorite virtual instrument or working in your digital audio workstation, 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 4 buttons, and a dedicated Transport section offers fully assignable control of all the features you need. And the sure-grip, rubber-coated Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick offers expressive control of both functions at the same time. The A-300PRO Editor for Mac and PC makes it a breeze to customize the A-300PRO for use with your favorite synth or DAW.
The A-300PRO puts 8 velocity sensitive Dynamic Pads right within your reach. Use these pads to trigger grooves, samples, or one shots on the fly with your favorite DAW, sampler, or virtual instrument like the included Cakewalk Sound Center or Studio Instruments Drums. Use the Hold control to “latch” the pads. Or assign aftertouch, velocity, and controller data to pads for greater expression in your performance.
Ready to Rock In Studio or On Stage
Whether you’re live on stage in front an audience of screaming fans, or dimming the lights in the studio to capture a mood, you can always clearly see what you’re doing with the A-300PRO’s ultra-bright backlit LED display and buttons. And the A-PRO works with USB bus power, so if you have your laptop you’re ready to make music anywhere.