Equipped with Roland’s latest DSP technology, the AC-33, delivers pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its size. Its true stereo design (15 watts x 2) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus shimmering reverb and 3D-type ambience effects tailored specifically for acoustic guitar.
The AC-33’s onboard Phrase Looper lets you record, loop, and jam over your own guitar riffs or incoming audio from the AUX input. Record and loop up to 40 seconds at a time, and amaze your listeners with sound-on-sound performances that you create on the spot.
- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Anti-feedback function
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement