Roland AC-60 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Although there are many acoustic amplifiers on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amp. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multiband chorus-including a new wide mode-plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and standmountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amplifier Specifications:
- 15″W x 10-3/4″H x 10-3/4″D
- 22 lbs.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-channel design: Guitar input plus mic/line input with phantom power
- Stereo 30W/dual 6-1/2″ speakers loud enough for club gigs and small PAs
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multiband chorus, newly developed wide chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo line out for PA and recording; subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection.