✪ 100% Secure shopping
✪ Genuiune Product
✪ 1 Year Warranty
✪ EMI Option
✪ Despatch in 7 days
Traditional sax fingering and a responsive breath sensor create a realistic playing experiencePlaying the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is like jamming with an old friend. Traditional saxophone fingering makes it a smooth transition from your acoustic sax. In other words, you won't have to learn a new instrument to play the AE-10. And a sensitive mouthpiece-mounted breath sensor provides you with complete control over vibrato, pitch, and the rest of the expressive techniques your personal style demands. When you play the AE-10, every element of your individuality will shine through.
Responsive SuperNATURAL modeling yields authentic saxophone tonesThe Aerophone AE-10 is packed with realistic sax tones, by virtue of Roland's SuperNATURAL modeling technology. Dynamic and articulate alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone sax sounds respond the same way their acoustic counterparts do, creating a natural-sounding performance. we've had a lot of fun with the AE-10's Full Range feature, automatically (and seamlessly) switching between sax types by key range. Try doing that on your acoustic sax!
Packed with an array of onboard tones, including Roland's award-winning synthsYou're not limited to saxophone sounds when you play the Roland Aerophone AE-10. This digital wind instrument is loaded with a variety of acoustic instrument sounds. Play a wind instrument like a clarinet, flute, oboe, or trumpet. Conjure up a string instrument, such as a violin. Break out an ethnic instrument like a shakuhachi or erhu. Thanks to Roland's SuperNATURAL modeling technology, each sound is instilled with unmistakable authenticity. Layer multiple sounds for an ensemble effect. The AE-10 also includes a fine selection of Roland's popular synth sounds, specially tailored to wind instrument performance. And onboard chorus and reverb effects ensure that whatever sound you use sounds professional and polished.
Roland Aerophone AE-10 Digital Wind Instrument Features:
- Traditional saxophone fingering ensures a familiar playing experience
- Responsive mouthpiece-mounted breath sensor provides expressive realism
- SuperNATURAL modeling technology reproduces subtle tonal nuances, dynamics, and articulation
- Realistic onboard sax tones, including alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone sounds
- Full Range feature automatically switches between sax types by key range
- Wide variety of additional acoustic tones are onboard, as well as Roland synth sounds
- Connects to a DAW via USB for breath control of software and hardware synths
- Onboard speakers yield excellent sound
- Headphone output makes private rehearsals easy
- Connect a smartphone or music player to play along with your favorite recordings
- 6 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous performance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.