Vintage amp tone and response with modern technology
Roland's Tube Logic design brings classic tweed tones to the Blues Cube Artist combo amplifier. Every aspect of these much-loved vintage amps from the preamp and output tube characteristics to the power supply compression to the speaker output is found in the Roland Blues Cube Artist. Pick players and fingerstyle players will love the touch response and sensitivity of this master-crafted amp. We know that amp tone and response are important to you, and we're confident that the Roland Blues Cube Artist can do the job.
Dual channels for a wide range of tones
The Roland Blues Cube Artist gives you two killer channels for all your gigging needs. The clean channel's volume adds tube fatness and bite as you turn it up - just like a tube amp. The variable gain of the crunch channel lets you dial in the perfect amount of grit to your tone. Each channel has its own tone-sculpting boost and tone switches. The Roland Blues Cube Artist's cool dual tone switch lets you jumper the channels together to create extra-fat tones. High-quality reverb and tremolo effects sound great and add dimension to your tone. Add to this a custom 12" speaker and you have a tonally versatile amp that's ready to gig!
The flexibility and functionality you need for any gig
Designed to work in any situation, the Roland Blues Cube Artist is loaded with useful features. The power control offers four power output settings ranging from full gigging volume to 45-watt and 15-watt club/rehearsal settings and a 0.5-watt practice setting. Add your favorite pedals via the full-featured and footswitchable effects loop. A headphone output lets you practice at any time of the day or night without disturbing your neighbors. And the USB record output is perfect for capturing your guitar sounds directly to your computer. No matter what the situation is, the Roland Blues Cube Artist combo amplifier is ready to go!
Roland Blues Cube Artist 80-watt Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Gig-ready guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and amazing touch response
- Clean and crunch channels reproduce tweed-era amp sounds
- Dual tone mode lets you combine both channels for an increased sonic palette
- Roland Tube Logic design offers the tonal behaviors of vintage tube amps from preamp to output distortion and more
- Power control lets you change the output wattage for any size gig (0.5-watt, 15-watt, 45-watt, 80-watt)
- High-quality tremolo and reverb deliver vintage-vibed tone
- Record directly to your computer via the USB output
- Open-back design with custom 12" speaker
- Optional foot controller for channel select, effects loop, and dual tone