✪ 100% Secure shopping
✪ Genuiune Product
✪ 1 Year Warranty
✪ EMI Option
✪ Despatch in 7 days
Unify your creative vision.
FANTOM-06 brings your creative world together, combining the sonic power and fluid workflow of the top-of-the-line FANTOM series in streamlined instruments that go everywhere your inspiration takes you.
Equipped with a newly designed 61-note keyboard, FANTOM-06 has everything you need to create and perform at the highest level. Play and produce with thousands of Roland’s best sounds and unleash your musical vision with a color touchscreen, hands-on controls, and deep computer integration derived from the flagship models.
Creativity without compromise
With no confusing modes, technical limitations, or sonic compromises to derail your creative process, FANTOM-06 fuels your creativity with its fast, fluid workflow. Its creative process facilitates and enhances the way modern musicians work by providing intuitive compositional tools, instant-recall creative environments, and deep integration with your DAW. Forget about having to remember which features work in which mode — the FANTOM-06 is always in creative mode.
Make the scene
Whenever you enter your creative zone, the FANTOM-06 is ready with custom creative spaces called scenes that contain your sounds, clips, patterns, and performance layouts — all triggerable with a single touch. A scene can be a complete song, a segment of a song, or merely a starting point with your sounds arranged just the way you want them. You can chain scenes together or swap them out instantly — with no glitches or gaps.
Classic TR-REC pattern sequencer
FANTOM is a self-contained, 16-part multitimbral music composition platform designed for rapid creation and fluid arrangement. You can create patterns on the FANTOM-06 in a variety of ways, including step- and real-time polyphonic sequencing or the TR-REC pattern sequencer — ideal for rhythmic parts — as on Roland's iconic drum machines. The cornerstone of dance music is the step sequencer, none more classic than the 16-step TR-REC found in drum machines like the TR-808, TR-909, and the TR-8S. FANTOM’s onboard TR-REC sequencer is completely updated with sub steps for ratcheted parts, motion control for per-step automation, and support for chords.
Also at your fingertips are 16 RGB performance pads, real-time recording with piano-roll editing, and a grid for recording and launching clips. You can use any or all of these tools at any time to realize your musical goals. Build up tracks easily and quickly by arranging groups of clips. Record drums, bass lines, pads, and melodies into clips and trigger them separately or in scenes. This is an expeditious way to compose — and perfect for triggering backing tracks onstage.
Roland FANTOM-06 Features:
- 16-part multitimbral music workstation keyboard
- 61-note, velocity-sensitive keybed
- Fluid workflow no confusing modes, technical limitations, or sonic compromises
- Expandable ZEN-Core sound engine delivers authentic acoustic and electronic instruments
- Modern hybrid sounds combining PCM, virtual analog, and routable digital filter
- Roland's SuperNATURAL technology for breathtaking realism and expression
- Scenes contain parameters for all 16 layers, plus patterns and effects
- Deep integration with your DAW and plug-ins
- Onboard 16 x 2 stereo audio interface
- 1 mic input; 2 line inputs
- Clip-based multitrack sequencing with pattern recording and triggering
- Updated TR-REC sequencer inspired by classic Roland drum machines
- Massive DSP for robust polyphony and seamless patch transitions
- LCD touchscreen
- Onboard FX engine
- Balanced main outputs
- MIDI In/Out
- USB memory port and USB computer port with MIDI/audio over USB
- 3 pedal jacks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.