Use Pro-Quality Sound to Get More Followers, More Views, and Higher Engagement
Whether you’re a musician, podcaster or live streamer, high-quality audio can make or break your productions. And although your smartphone’s built-in microphones are fine for everyday use, to impress your listeners you’ll need superior quality and more control over your audio. Roland’s GO:MIXER PRO is the easiest way for content creators to connect and mix up to nine audio inputs, including pro-quality powered microphones, guitar/bass and line-level gear. Just plug in, set the volume levels and go; the resulting stereo audio output is sent straight to your smartphone, ready for uploading and sharing. And if you’d like to make your videos stand out, GO:MIXER PRO works with Roland’s unique smartphone apps including 4XCAMERA or Virtual Stage Camera. GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for adding professional sound to your social media videos or live streaming, helping you get more followers, more views, and higher engagement.
Great Music Is Built On Great Sound
If you’ve ever been disappointed with the audio when recording your own music, GO:MIXER PRO delivers an ultra-clean stereo signal without the background noise that can ruin a perfect take. And with multiple inputs available, you can capture keyboards, guitar/bass, vocals, and other sources and mix them all together as you play. Whether flying solo or making music with friends, GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for recording performances, jams, demos, and rehearsals with top-quality sound.
Superior Vocals Give Your Videos a Professional Edge
If you’re a vocalist, GO:MIXER PRO makes it easy to create performance videos while singing along with your favorite songs on the smartphone. The Center Cancel function reduces the volume of the main vocal in any song you play back*—making room for your own vocal to take center stage. You can even connect a pro-grade electret condenser microphone** for studio-quality vocal recordings.
Livestream Your Performance to the World
Thanks to smartphones and social media, livestreaming has become incredibly popular—and easy to get into. But if your broadcast involves musical instruments, or you simply need high-quality sound, then you quickly run into the limitations of your smartphone’s built-in microphone. GO:MIXER PRO has multiple inputs for a well-balanced, great sounding mix, and its battery operation takes the strain from your smartphone, so you can livestream for longer. Depending on conditions, GO:MIXER PRO can run for over four hours on just four AAA batteries.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Multiple inputs—connect a standard mic, lavalier mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Stereo 1/8-inch mic input jack with plug-in power (2.5 V) for connecting a lavalier mic
- Combo-type mic input jack supports standard mics with XLR or ¼-inch plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Powered by the smartphone connection or battery-powered operation, Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4, for use without draining smartphone power
- Center Cancel function for reducing the volume of pre-recorded vocals (results vary depending on the original recording)
- Loop back function controls whether the smartphone’s backing track is recorded back into the smartphone along with your voice
- Use as an audio interface with DAW apps for smartphones or tablets
- Produce unique split-screen music videos with Roland’s 4XCAMERA app for iOS
- Change the background in your videos using Roland’s Virtual Stage Camera app for iOS and Android
- Infuse EDM/DJ performance videos with beat-synced visuals using Roland’s Beat Sync Maker app for iOS