The Roland HP702 digital piano is designed for beginners who are looking for an instrument which is a cut-above standard entry-level pianos. The HP702 offers a much improved sound and key response to the beginner instruments on the market today.
SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
The acclaimed sound of the Roland SuperNATUAL piano voice has become a firm favourite with professional musicians and teachers all over the World. This piano voice is derived from a mixture of traditional sampling (recording) and computer generated modelling techniques to create a pure tone which is suited to all styles of piano music.
Furthermore, the SuperNATURAL piano tones can be modified using the Piano Designer function to alter characteristics such as damer resonance, string resonance, pedal noise, ambience, tuning and more. You can create your own unique piano voice with the HP702.
Three Pedals – Just Like An Acoustic Piano
The three pedals on the HP702 operate just the same as an acoustic grand piano. The Damper (sustain) & softt pedals offer continuous detection which means you can be extremely precise with your pedalling during performance. The middle pedal offers sostenuto, but can also be assigned to alter different functions such as start/stop of the song player or page turning of sheet music displayed on your tablet computer.
On-Board Speaker System
The HP702 is fitted with a 14w x 2 amplifier which drives 2 x 12cm speakers.
High Quality Headphone Output
For times when you want to play the piano without disturbing others in your household, it is possible to plug in headphones (up to two sets for duet playing). The headphone output is enhanced with 3D Ambience Technology to give a surround sound experience.
Other Useful Features Of The HP702
- 10 Tuning Temperaments
- Ambience & Brilliance Effects
- Piano Designer – Create your own piano tone
- 382 Built-In Songs (Listening x 15, Ensemble x 30, Entertainment x 20, Do Re Mi Lessons, plus 287 other Scales, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller & Czerny tunes & exercises).
- Built-In Recorder (Audio or MIDI file formats)
- Compatible with Roland Piano Every Day and Piano Designer Apps (iOS and Android)
- Registration Memories
- Dual Voice Mode
- Split Voice mode
- TwinPiano Mode
- Panel Lock
- Auto Power Off
- Music Rest – Fixed
- Sliding Keycover with lid switch and classic position to hide control panel
- Audio Input 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Audio Outputs: L/Mono, R ¼” Jack Type
- USB Computer Port
- USB Memory Port
- Headphones output x 2 (3.5mm and ¼” jacks)
Roland HP702 Dimensions
- With music rest:
- 1,377 (W) x 468 (D) x 1,067 (H) mm
- 54-1/4 (W) x 18-7/16 (D) x 42-1/16 (H) inches
- Roland HP702 Weight (including piano stand)
- 54.4 kg/119 lbs 15 oz