The Most Compact and Affordable Kit in the TD-07 Series
Compact and keenly priced—but with the professional tone, feel, and features to improve your drumming fast—the TD-07DMK is the entry point to the V-Drums TD-07 series. While the pads are smaller than the kits higher up the range, you’ll appreciate the satisfying feel from the PDX-8 snare and three PDX-6A toms, all featuring Roland’s ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads. The compact CY-5 crash and ride cymbals let you play with expression where space is tight, while a stand-mounted kick pad helps create the TD-07 range’s smallest footprint to make the perfect home kit.
Despite the compact size, you can still think big thanks to creative features that stretch beyond any acoustic kit. Call up authentic drum kits covering a range of styles and genres, and use deep tone editing tools to customize sounds just how you like. There’s also an onboard Coach mode to help you learn, Bluetooth® connectivity so you can play along with music streamed from your phone, tablet or computer, and USB to connect with computer-based recording software.
Authentic V-Drums Performance
Since 1997, Roland V-Drums have earned their position as the industry-standard in electronic drums. Often imitated but never equaled, V-Drums offer the sound, feel, and playing experience of an acoustic kit, backed up by technology, features, and reliability that you won’t find anywhere else. And as the entry-level kit in the TD-07 series, the TD-07DMK brings this proud heritage within reach of all drummers—from those just starting out to seasoned players.
Powerful TD-07 Sound Module
The secret to a superior electronic drum kit is a powerful sound module, and the TD-07DMK features the same TD-07 brain used in kits higher up in the series. Choose from acoustic drums, electronic drums, and a range of percussion instruments—all recorded in professional studios and brought to life by advanced V-Drums technology.
Digital Drums That Don’t Disturb
The TD-07DMK is the electronic drum kit that excels for home use—set the volume low while you warm up or practice in peace with headphones. The drum stand and mesh pads are also far quieter than lesser digital drum kits, which is very important if you’re drumming in a space where you could disturb other people. Our mesh heads minimize pad noise without compromising on playing feel, while specially designed damping in the kick pad cuts noise and vibration. Even the drum stand is designed to reduce noise and vibration transfer to the floor, and noise can be reduced further with Roland’s range of optional solutions if required.
Play Out of the Box—or Go Deeper
Jump on the drum throne and you’ll find inspiring preset kits that compel you to start playing. And when you’re ready for more, dive into a huge library of drum sounds, switching up snares, mixing toms, trying out different kicks, or swapping out heavy crashes and rides for more refined variations. You can also tune your drums, add damping to make the sound warmer, change the sound of the virtual space in which the drums are played, or even become your own sound engineer—shaping your drum tones to perfection with the powerful drum-specific EQs of the TD-07 module.
- TD-07 module with 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
- V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your perfect drum kit sounds
- Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
- One PDX-8 8-inch snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds and three PDX-6A 6.5-inch single-zone tom pads
- KD-2 kick pad attaches directly to the drum stand
- CY-5 10-inch crash and ride cymbals with choke support
- CY-5 10-inch hi-hat cymbals and integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between open and closed positions
- Four-post drum rack stand with metal construction and sturdy clamps with strong grip
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Advanced built-in metronome with the ability to adjust time signature, note value, and click tone
- Onboard Coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress
- USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
- Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (CY-8 V-Cymbal and MDY-Standard cymbal arm sold separately)