Roland TD27K V Drums Electronic Drum Kit
The Roland TD-27K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit is a mid-level digital drum set that delivers on all fronts. Presented in an acoustic-style format, the TD-27K combines the powerful TD-27 sound module with the kit's analog V-Pads to thrilling effect. This is an electronic kit with acoustic nuance that takes the best from both worlds. It's also ideal for expansion as your skill level progresses. With the module's digital trigger inputs, the TD-27K can be upgraded with Roland's range of advanced cymbal and snare pads, bringing its specs in line with the series-topping TD-27KV for an even more memorable playing experience. Recommended for intermediate drummers, that isn't to say that other players won't love its wide range of features. There's enough here to get you closer to the drums than ever before.
Prismatic Sound Modelling
With technology taken from the flagship TD-50, the TD-27 module offers sounds that live and breathe like acoustic instruments. Roland begins the process by sampling the finest drums, percussion and cymbal instruments in world-class recording studios. These sounds are then brought to life with the company's unique Prismatic Sound Modelling, which ensures proprietary behaviour and response whenever you strike the TD-27K's pads.
Truly organic feel and response
Playability that rivals the very best V-Drums kits. A full complement of mesh-head pads provides the legendary V-Drums feel, while positional sensing on the snare pad responds to subtle changes in your playing, depending on where it's struck. Each of the cymbal pads have a natural swinging motion with multiple zones - bow/edge sounds on the crash, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounted on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-10 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Rounding out the picture, the KD-10 Kick Pad offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
Make your dream drum sound a reality
With acoustic drums, you can tweak your kit by swapping the heads, adjusting the tuning or changing the snare drum's tension. The TD-27 module's make all this possible on an electronic drum kit, so you can craft a fully customised array of drum sounds for any setting. You can select a pad by striking it, then use the control and editing tools to fine-tune its sounds - any edits are saved automatically. You can even load your own samples and layer them for further customisation. The PureAcoustic Ambience Technology also means you can create incredibly immersive sound fields during your performance.
Perfectly adapted for the studio and the stage
Whether you're recording or performing live, the TD-27K's wealth of connectivity options helps you achieve flawless sound in all settings. The TD-27 module features stereo outputs for overall sound, as well as two direct outputs for mixing your snare, kick and other sounds independently on a separate console. Its built-in USB audio interface allows for easy music production, with up to 28 audio channels available over a single cable. MIDI is also supported, so you can sync with other MIDI devices and trigger sounds in computer software.
The tools you need for continued progression
The TD-27 module's built-in Bluetooth lets you stream your favourite songs wirelessly, so you can play along with headphones. The function is also useful for rehearsing certain drum parts, tricky sections or even mixing the sound from a YouTube lesson. The kit's onboard coaching functions help you develop your skills while tracking progress. The recording function is particularly useful for listening back to your playing and identifying what you need to work on.
- Kick: KD-10
- Snare: PDX-100 - 10"
- Toms: PDX-8 - 8" x 3
- Hi-Hat: VH-10 - 12"
- Crash 1: CY-12C - 12"
- Crash 2: CY-12C - 12"
- Ride: CY-13R - 13"
- Module: TD-27
Drum stand: MDS-STD2
- Drum Kits: 100 (preset: 55)
- Instruments: 728
- User Sample Import:
- Number of User Sample: Maximum 500 (includes factory preloaded user samples)
- Sound Length (total): 24 minutes in mono, 12 minutes in stereo
- File formats that can be loaded: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bits)
- Effect Types:
- Pad Compressor: each pad
- Pad Equalizer: each pad
- Overhead Mic Simulator
- Multi-Effects: 3 systems, 30 types
- Master Compressor
- Master Equalizer
- Supported standards: Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- Supported profile: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Song Player (SD Card):
- File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bits), MP3
- Recorder:Display: Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
- Recording Method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 min (temporary recording: 3 min)
- File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
- External Memory: SD Card (SDHC supported)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector x 1: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control)
- TRIGGER IN jack x 4: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (CRASH 2, AUX1, AUX2, AUX3)
- DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port x 3: USB A type
- MASTER OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- DIRECT OUT jack x 2 (MONO): 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack x 1: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIX IN jack x 1: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT/THRU) connectors
- USB COMPUTER port x 1: USB B type
- FOOT SW jack x 1: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB COMPUTER:
- Speed: Hi-speed USB
- Driver mode: Generic, Vender
- Protocol: USB MIDI, USB Audio
- USB Audio:Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Sampling Rate (original): 44.1 kHz
- Sampling Rate (with sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz
- Record: 28 channels
- Playback: 4 channels
- Current Draw: 770 mA
- Quick Start
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- "Using The Unit Safely" leaflet
- Sound module mounting plate
- Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
Module Size & Weight
- Dimensions: 238 (W) x 204 (D) x 79 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.1kg