The Schecter Banshee Bass is a shortscale bass guitar, seen here in Carbon Grey, offering great playability and awesome tone.
Schecter Shortscale Bass
Good things come do come in small packages with the Schecter Banshee Bass being a perfect example.
Fantastic Schecter design results in awesome style, great playability and incredible tone in this amazing short scale bass guitar.
Schecter Banshee Bass Guitar Carbon Grey Key Features:
- Short Scale Bass
- Thin “C” Maple Neck
- Carbon Fibre Reinforcement Rods
- Light Weight Vintage Style Tuners
- Graph Tech XL Black TUSQ Nut
- High Mass Bridge with String Through and Top Load Stringing Options
- Split-Coil Schecter Diamond QPA Pickup
With its great body design, not only does the Schecter Banshee Bass look good, it also offers enhanced playability.
Thanks to its double cutaway style shape, you get easy reach of the upper frets.
Attached to the alder body is a maple neck which features carbon fibre reinforcement rods for added stability.
This comfortable “C” shaped neck holds a traditional rosewood fretboard with 20 easy-to-play narrow X-Jumbo frets.
Giving you excellent tone, the Schecter Banshee Bass is equipped with a single Schecter Diamond QPA pickup.
This split-coil pickup delivers great punch and its sound can be shaped with ease using the simple Volume and Tone knobs.
Adding to the great looks of the Schecter Banshee Bass while adding to its ease of use, the controls come in the form of metal knurled knobs.
Up on the headstock of the Schecter Banshee Bass, you’ll find a set of WSC KG700 light weight vintage tuners.
These tuning machines provide precise and secure tuning along with old school aesthetics.
Down on the body, there’s a Schecter high mass bass bridge offering enhanced sustain, tonal punch and precise intonation.
Furthermore, you can choose to use this bridge for top loading your strings or go for a strings-through-body option.
When top loading your strings you will benefit from a reduced break angle of the strings giving you a smoother playing feel.
Stringing through the body enhances resonance with the alder body, increasing sustain.
A Great Bass For All
As a shortscale bass, the Schecter Banshee Bass is ideal for new bass players and smaller people or anyone who would enjoy an easier to play bass.
Being closer to the size of an electric guitar, the Schecter Banshee Bass is a particularly good option for guitarists making the transition to bass.
With its great craftsmanship and premium components, it’ll be appreciated by more seasoned bass players too.
Buy the Schecter Banshee Bass at PMT Online now and enjoy a great playing, stylish bass with awesome tone.
Schecter Banshee Bass Guitar Carbon Grey Specs:
- Model Name: Banshee Bass
- Item Number: 1440
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Colour Shown: Carbon Grey (CBG)
- Tuners: WSC KG700 Light Weight Vintage
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple w/Carbon Fibre Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Pearloid Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale: 30″ (762mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @1st Fret-.787″ (20mm)/ @12th Fret- .866″ (22mm)
- Frets: 20 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16″ (406mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496″ (38mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod with 5/32″ (4mm) Allen Nut
- Guitar Colours: Carbon Grey (CBG)
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Schecter High Mass Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond QPA
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Short Scale #2852 (.045-.105)