Discover the true spiraling and hypnotic potential of advanced stereo tremolo. The Vertigo offers three distinct tremolo effects. Normal tremolo delivers a divine renewal of the thumping “opto trem” amplitude modulation found in vintage Blackface Fenders. Harmonic revives the haunting sway of the Fender Super’s “Vibrato” effect from the early 60s — this vintage tremolo ping-pongs between a low and high frequency boost, creating a swinging phaser-ish effect. Finally, the sweetly overdriven Bias tremolo creates the swampy “bias wiggle” of early tube bias modulation. The Vertigo takes the tonal possibilities a step further with its Shape knob, which allows users to morph the LFO wave shape from square, to sine or opto, to saw tooth.?
- 3 Flavors of Tremolo.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption — 150mA
- USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)